The National Weather Service has issued a Flood Watch in effect until Monday, July 18, 2022, at 08:00 AM.
* WHAT…Flash flooding caused by excessive rainfall is possible. Thunderstorms this afternoon and evening could produce in excess of 2 inches of rainfall in a short period of time.
* WHERE…Portions of northeast Kentucky, southeast Ohio, and West Virginia.
* WHEN…Through Monday, July 18, 2022, at 08:00 AM.
* IMPACTS…Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations. Creeks and streams may rise out of their banks. Flooding may occur in poor drainage and urban areas.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS… – http://www.weather.gov/safety/flood
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS…You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action should Flash Flood Warnings be issued.