The National Weather Service has issued a WINTER STORM WATCH from 7:00PM, Wednesday, 2/17/2021 until 7:00AM, Friday, 2/19/2021.
- WHAT – Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of over 4 inches possible.
- WHERE – Portions of southeast Ohio.
- WHEN – From 7:00PM, Wednesday, 2/17/2021 until 7:00AM, Friday, 2/19/2021.
- IMPACTS – Travel could be very difficult. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS – Two rounds of wintry precipitation are expected. The first is forecast to occur Wednesday night into Thursday morning. The second is forecast to occur Thursday night.
Monitor the latest forecasts for updates on this situation.