May your family and friends still find ways to safely celebrate the spirit of Thanksgiving! And when you are done celebrating, count on Rumpke to collect your trash and recycling. Please see your holiday collection schedule below.
One Day Service Delay for Thursday & Friday Customers
Rumpke service will be delayed one day for Thursday and Friday customers, the week of November 23. Please place trash and recycling at the curb the night before your scheduled collection.
Thanksgiving Clean-up Tips:
- Reminder: Rumpke cannot accept liquids. To dispose of cooking oil and grease:
- Let the oil and grease cool and solidify (use kitty litter or other solidifying agents as needed)
- Once cool and solid, scrape the grease and place it in a container that can be discarded
- No food waste in recycling.
- As your online orders start coming in, break down cardboard boxes before placing in carts or community drop boxes.
For more information on Rumpke’s holiday schedule or waste and recycling guidelines, visit Rumpke.com.