The Nelsonville City Council will hold a special Council meeting on Monday, August 27, 2018 at 7:00 PM in Council Chambers at City Hall.
The meeting is being held to discuss:
- Fill two vacant City Council seats
- Consider the appointment of a City Council President
- To give a second reading to the Auditor’s office salary ordinance
- To give a second reading to the sewer plant ordinance
- Enact any sewer plant ordinances that are necessary prior to September 1, 2018
- To consider the appointment of a City Council clerk
The public is invited and encouraged to attend.