- Effective January 1, 2023, the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) will begin collecting municipal income tax for the City of Nelsonville.
- RITA provides income tax collection and processing services for more than 350 of Ohio’s municipalities and is the largest municipal income tax collection agency in the state.
- RITA’s shared services offer municipalities a comprehensive, efficient and effective solution to income tax collection that results in cost savings and increased tax collections.
- The City of Nelsonville chose RITA for its ability to offer residents and businesses free online services and its ability to maximize the City’s tax collection efforts.
- RITA will be responsible for the administration and collection of all municipal income taxes and will serve the City of Nelsonville in this capacity.
- If you have any questions regarding your City of Nelsonville income tax, please contact RITA’s customer service representatives at 800-860-7482.
MORE RITA INFORMATION TO COME OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS!