The City of Nelsonville has established the 2022 admission rates for the City’s Aquatic Center.
The following rates are established for the use of the Nelsonville Aquatic Center:
Daily Entry Fee:
- Age 3 & Up – $5.00
- For in town rates: Must have Nelsonville address or School ID as shown on water bill or tax return.
Seasonal Pass Rates:
- Household, Maximum number 6 people – In Town/ $250.00, Out of Town/ $275.00
- Adult – In Town/ $150.00, Out of Town/ $175.00
- Youth – In Town/ $125.00, Out of Town/ $150.00
- Senior (over 65) – In Town/ $50.00, Out of Town/ $75.00
Pool Rental Fee:
- Pool Rental Rate is $300.00 for two hours.
Swimming Lessons/Water Aerobics:
- $50.00 per child swimming lessons
- $5.00 per water aerobics sessions
For additional information about purchasing season passes please call the Nelsonville Aquatics Center at (740) 753-7003. The 2022 Nelsonville Aquatic Center opening date is yet to be determined and will be based on the completion of structural repairs being conducted to the pool May 23 – 27, 2022.